Okra F1 seeds 50 gm
CHOOSING AND PREPARING A PLANTING SITE
- As a warm-weather crop, okra appreciates full sun.
- Okra is adaptable and will grow in most soils, though it performs best in well-drained soil that’s rich in organic matter.
- Soil should ideally be on the acidic side, with a pH between 5.8 and 7.0.
HOW TO PLANT OKRA
- If you are planting okra transplants, be sure to space them 1 to 2 feet apart to give them ample room to grow.
- Plant okra seeds about ½ to 1 inch deep and 12 to 18 inches apart in a row. You can soak the seeds overnight in tepid water to help speed up germination.